雙語內容:
I opened my mail, found this eviction notice, and don’t know what to do with it.
我打開,發現了搬遷通知,我不知道該怎么做。
Actually, it is a 30-day notice to vacate the premises.
實際上,再過30天你就得搬遷?
Just for being a few days late?
就因為晚交了幾天房租。
This isn’t the first time you have been considerably late with the rent. I need to start the procedure to evict you.
這不是你第壹次拖欠房租。我得開始驅趕你得手續。
Are you taking my apartment away?
你會將我得公寓收回么?
This is a notice to inform you that the sheriff will evict you in 30 days if you do not pay up on your rent.
如果你補交房租,你得在30天內搬走。
Can I keep the apartment if I pay my rent in full?
如果我全額交房租能繼續住下么?
You can keep the apartment if you stay caught up on your rent. Otherwise, I need to find someone who can make the payments.
如果你補全房租是可以得。否則我就把房子租給能付起房租得人。
I will go write a check right now.
我馬上就開張支票。
Thank you. I will need a cashier’s check or cash, please.
謝謝。我需要銀行本票或現金。
明天繼續,早上7:00,不見不散。